πŸ“– YOUR CONFIDENCE, YOUR VICTORY: 5-Day Word Study DAY 5



πŸ“– YOUR CONFIDENCE, YOUR VICTORY: 5-Day Word Study 

πŸ—“ DAY 5: Don't Let the Enemy Steal It.

Rom 8:31–32


Study Thought 

The enemy will always look for opportunities to attack your confidence in God. He may use circumstances. delay, etc. But you don't have to accept every thought that enters your mind. Defend your confidence with God's Word. Your confidence is too valuable to surrender. Don't allow temporary circumstances to make you doubt an eternal God. Keep trusting. Keep praying. Keep speaking the Word.

πŸ‘‰ Reflect: What thought has been repeatedly trying to weaken your confidence in God?

πŸ™ Pray: Father, I choose to trust Your faithfulness. I will not give up, and I will not cast away my confidence in Jesus name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ“– WHEN YOU FEEL EMOTIONALLY OVERWHELMED: 5-day Word Study

πŸ“– WHEN YOU FEEL EMOTIONALLY OVERWHELMED: 5-day Word Study

LEARN TO CONNECT